Comfort Keepers Home Care Agency Supports Davison, MI Residents
Searching for a home care agency for your senior loved one can be a difficult job, you have to ensure that the caregivers and their plan are a good fit, both for you and your loved one. Our Comfort Keepers® team of caregivers in Davison is well-trained, trustworthy, and able to deliver our unique philosophy of Interactive Caregiving™ at whatever level you desire. Interactive Caregiving™ is the idea that seniors not only need to stay healthy physically but, also mentally. Our caregivers provide life-enrichment activities, including playing music, playing games, or reading aloud and our care plans are customizable and able to fit your needs whether it’s simple housekeeping or respite care.
Services offered by our home care agency in Davison, MI:
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- consisting of things like tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- Respite Care- a caregiver will be available to allow overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- caregivers can assist in pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- Transitional Care- caregivers will provide a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic house work, recovery goals, and following their doctor prescribed plan.
- End Of Life Care- caregivers will assist family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
Comfort Keepers® caregivers can also, accompany your loved one to an appointment at Mclaren Community Medical Center on Lippincott Boulevard, grocery shopping at VGs on Davison Road, or to the Senior Center on Lapeer Road for a potluck dinner or a game of Euchre.
If you’d like to learn more about our home care agency, our philosophy of Interactive Caregiving™, or would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please visit us online anytime or call us at (810) 207-3770.